PUPPY Inquiry/Application Form
Buying a puppy is a serious responsibility.
Are you willing to make a committment to provide LOVE, CARE & TRAINING for the life of this dog?
A German Shepherd NEEDS socialising and training, IT IS A MUST, NOT SOMETHING TO BE DONE WHEN AND IF THERE ARE ANY PROBLEMS.
TEACH your dog to be the DOG YOU WANT. You must be willing to put the time in to socialise and train him/her.
WHAT YOU PUT IN FROM THE START, IS WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN
If the answer is NO...
Then you should reconsider your desire to purchase a VANHARLEY GSD puppy!
The Puppy Inquiry Form is the first impression we have of a puppy's potential home/family – some details should be given about:-
- the home you are offering. What is the reason for wanting a German Shepherd Dog.
- is the dog for a companion, or are you thinking of showing, obedience or breeding,
- what housing will be available for puppy/older dog,
- will the puppy be an inside or outside dog,
- do you have a secure, fenced yard area for the puppy/dog
- Have you researched this breed and understand the commitment involved in owing a dog,
- what training you are planning for your German Shepherd Dog - if training isn't one of your priorities I suggest you look elsewhere for your new family companion,
- add any other information you think relevant.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE PUPPY INQUIRY FORM BELOW WITH DETAILS OF YOUR:-
Thank you for your Inquiry for a
'Vanharley' German Shepherd/Family Member